Friday, May 8, 2009

Katelyn Loves Her Teacher

This is Katelyn with her teacher Mrs. Roberts. Katelyn loves Mrs. Roberts. She is really special. So Katelyn is dedicating this post to Mrs. Roberts and would like to tell you a little bit of what makes her special.

Mrs. Roberts lets us go outside to play without walking laps. She is pretty and very nice. She teaches me things like the turtle song, writing and counting. She helps me read. She tells me that she loves me. She has a pretty smile. I like to help her and I push in all the chairs for her. She gets me book orders. I like it when she reads "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus". She made me feel happy in her class when Ryan wasn't there. She taught me the pledge too!

I am happy that school is almost done, but I want Mrs. Roberts to teach me again next year. I will miss her this summer.

Love, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment