Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Super-Moms!

This was way too funny to not post!

I had the best Mother's Day! Wes took care of the kids this morning and let me sleep in until 11:00! That was soooooo nice! He even cleaned up the mess they made this morning. What a great guy- just what I wanted for Mother's Day!
We went to dinner at the Pierson's- I got to bring dessert- yes, leftovers!
Bec made really yummy pretzel salad- Hey did you know she can cook!?! Talk about Super-Mom, or is that Super-Gma?
Sue made her famous potato salads- plain and German- yum!
Mike offended Rikki by sending her in to get recipes from everyone. She openly admitted once she was inside that the only thing she knew about potato salad was peeling potatoes and eggs. I guess I should have taught her more!
Rikki, Mike and the boys brought me the most beautiful roses and the sweetest card. Dawni gave me a raincheck for house cleaning- yes! Ryan and Katelyn made me cookbooks in Kindergarten. Apparently they got all of the creative cooking skills. I'm posting their recipes so you can enjoy their genius as well.
Penne Pasta- By Ryan Pierson
First you put the penne pasta in a pan. Then you put it cooking for six minutes. When it's done you take it out of the pan and put white sauce on it. Then we put it on a plate or bowl and eat it.
Pasghetti O's- By Katelyn Pierson
You get a bottle of them. Then you open it with a can opener. Then you put them in a bowl with a spoon. Then you put them in the microwave for 20 seconds. When you put them in the microwave, put plastic on. Then when it beeps, it's done. Then we eat it!
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment