Monday, May 18, 2009

Hidden Mickey's

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Disney! I have tried to pass on this passion to my little ones. They can name the Disneyland ride by listening to the first few bars of a theme song. Katelyn can tell you who the Imagineer was who designed "It's a Small World". And they both love looking for Hidden Mickey's at Disney properties.

Wes says that we can't go to Disneyland this summer because we are broke. I guess building a house will do that. So Ryan and Katelyn- in an attempt to make me smile nearly everyday; have started pointing out Hidden Mickey's around the house.

Many of these Mickey's are manufactured by them for me. Some are just there for the finding. The marshmallows and the Cocoa Roos were left for me to find. The SpaghettiO's and the purple styrofoam beads were found by chance.

I think I have some pretty neat little kids- even if they do like to push my buttons occasionally! I'll post more Mickey's as I find them!

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute. I love that they know how much that will cheer you up (and them!). :)

    ReplyDelete