Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It Just Keeps Raining!

I had to stop and rethink my feelings about the rain that keeps slowing up the progress on the house. Rain is good for moisture and for painting the sky. On my way home from work last weekend, the most beautiful rainbow appeared. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me at the time- so I missed the really cool one. You could see the ends of the rainbow on the ground, it was very bright- and it was a double!

When I got home, I grabbed the camera and got this shot just before the sun went down. (Sorry it's just a half- the trees were blocking the view.) Ryan and Katelyn hadn't seen it yet, so they were pretty excited. It looks pretty ordinary in the picture but it brightened our day.

2 comments:

  1. I hate rain, but you're right. You need it, especially in Utah. I can't believe your foundation walls are done. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I saw the rainbow that you were talking about. It was saturday around 5pm right? It was really low to the ground and beautiful. I wish I had pictures of it too!

    ReplyDelete