Saturday, May 23, 2009

Class of 2021- Kindergarten Graduation

It's official- we have two new graduates at our house. Ryan and Katelyn have graduated from kindergarten. Class of 2021- seems so far away, but I know it will be here before I'm ready. It's funny- I wasn't sad on their first day of school, but I did get a little teary eyed at their graduation. They're growing up so fast- Or maybe it was just knowing that they will be home all summer and I lose the precious two hours of me time!

They sang cute songs- "Zip-A-Dee-Do-Da", "A Dinosaur", "Yes I Know I Have A Brain"- tune of "If I Only Had A Brain" from "The Wizard of Oz". I recorded the program- If I can figure out how to post the songs, I'll share.
Katelyn was the first name called for a diploma. Therefore, she had to still still the longest on stage. She did really well until the last few minutes. Then, out of know where- feet in the air and princess panties shown to the entire auditorium. She would have to be on the front row!
Ryan was obsessed with his deep pockets in his slacks. Did you know that one can reach to their knees with your hands in your pockets, grab your pants legs and pull your pants up to just about your thigh???
Who do those two silly kids in the front row belong to????

No comments:

Post a Comment