Monday, September 21, 2009

Must Love Dogs...

It's not that I don't like dogs, I just don't want one in my house. ( I don't want two in my house either!) The three kids still at home make a big enough mess!

When I picked up Ryan and Katelyn the other day, they had decided that Santa was bringing them each a dog...Katelyn thinks she is getting a Yorkie from Santa...Ryan says he is getting a Chihuahua. Debbie and Lacy helped them to write name lists for their new dogs. I had to make them cry and tell them that we are not getting dogs from Santa...it was then that I thought of the best plan ever.
I told Ryan and Katelyn that we didn't have a fence- it would be really sad if a dog jumped in the canal and drowned or ran in the road and got hit. I said they should try and find a place to keep them that had a fence and then maybe Santa would bring a dog. Ryan decided that Debbie's house has a really good fence. So they plan to ask Debbie to keep their dogs at her house.
Turn abouts fair play....

No comments:

Post a Comment