Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Week

The first week of school has been extremely busy, so I apologize for not posting for awhile. I just love the hour plus of homework each day with Ryan and Katelyn!

The finish-up stuff on the house has kept me busy too- both days that I have off, I've spent running around the entire state...at least Ryan and Kate weren't whining in the back seat the entire time! (I did enough whining for the three of us because of all the adventures I had on Monday getting a sink!)
Thought I'd share a few pictures of the first day of school.. Katelyn (a.k.a. Roxy Girl) showing off her style...
Ryan happy to be going back to school......I mean really happy!

1 comment:

  1. Saw Dawni today, she told me the story of the sink - what a pain in the ____!!! Glad Ryan likes to go back to school, Katie looks cute in her new glasses. Was Hunter glad to be back in school? How is his driving coming? Take care, thanks for the driving reminder to all of us. Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete