Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally! A Bit More Progress

Someone told me that once the paint is done, everything else goes really fast...

...NOT!
So far, it's gone slower than I could have even imagined it would.

The kitchen hasn't been touched in nearly two weeks- Oh wait- they cut the hole for the downdraft vent in the cabinet.

This still looks the same-DEPRESSING!!! I wish they'd hurry!

Doesn't really look like an island yet, does it???

This is the wall that Wes has to cut- OOPS! Missing wires! I suppose that's what happens when you're working full time and staying up late to wire. He thinks he wired this part of the house somewhere around 01:00.

Look! I found something that's new! This was not here yesterday! (I'll bet Wes did it.)

WOW! The pillars are FINALLY sided! Nice!

Front view with gutters and sided pillars-

And finally- a few views of the trex deck. I was worried when the frame was the only thing up. It was pretty ugly- I have to say it's starting to look better!

2 comments: