Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday's are Still NOT Happy Days...

Another birthday has come and gone for me.
I'm still holding at twenty-eight. There will be no discussion regarding this matter.

I tried to sleep in- kids were up as soon as the phone rang.
They don't get along- they can't go even a few minutes without a battle- Oh joy!

Hunter tried to keep their fighting to a minimum- but somehow Ryan was pushed by Katelyn- He'd been standing on the arm of the couch- Ryan called Kate a goo-goo, gaa-gaa baby. Kate says she accidentally bumped him off- it was his fault he almost hit the brick fireplace. (Hunter says she shoved him pretty hard!) By the time I made it downstairs, Ryan was on top of Katelyn and her glasses were on the carpet. Good morning to me!! I sent them directly to their rooms to think about it. Ryan hollered down the hall- "Happy Birthday Mom!, Can I come out now?"

Wes spent nearly the entire holiday working at Buttars. The rest of the day, he worked on the house. I decided that I wanted blackened shrimp for dinner- Ryan and Kate will both eat penne pasta. So, that's what I made. I also made an apple pie. Wes and Hunter weren't answering the phone, so I ate alone. They reheated later.

Wes surprised me- He picked up a few things when he was at Disneyland for my birthday- A gorgeous watch with interchangeable bands and bezels. Way cool!
He also got me a shirt- it's a little small, men just don't get the buy the size for the boobs! I'll need to loose @ 10 pounds to fit in it. At least he didn't buy too big! I'd rather he thinks I'm smaller than bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment