Sunday, August 30, 2009

YUMMY TREATS!

Wes went to California on Friday night to watch Spark-E Boy run. He took Hunter too. This was the second time in two weeks that he was within 25 miles of Disneyland and did not take me. So...to make up for it, look at what he brought back for me this time!

FUDGE from Marceline's in Downtown Disney!
My two favorite kinds from Disneyland- Chocolate Nut and Tiger Butter! I do have to wonder though- If Katelyn had not requested fudge as well, would he have gone to Downtown Disney just for me? I'd like to think he still would! Thanks Wes! I'll enjoy each piece. Hopefully, this will last until I go myself.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky You! Too bad it was such a crazy trip for the four of them! I love all the pictures of the fair. Even if it does make me INCREDIBLY home-sick :) Glad you all had fun :)

    ReplyDelete