Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tile Progress

Wes, Kelsey and Hunter just about have the tile finished. They are working on the tile in the master bath and the small tiled area in the downstairs family room where the snack bar is. It's hard to tell the color with all of the thin set dust all over. This is from the corner of the dining area looking out to the entry.
Kelsey and Hunter did this bathroom all by themselves. Kelsey is really good at tiling...so good she could probably do it for a living. She has been a great help to Wes. Thanks Kels!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great Kari! I love that Kelsey is so good at laying tiles-but I haven't seen anything she's not good at yet. Glad that she is there to help Wes :) I also love Katie's art. Wes is pretty creative and she's a great cartoonist. I'll be scheduling my tour for Christmas Time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete