Friday, August 21, 2009

Paint is just about done!

Here we are the day before the painting started- tile and windows masked.Ryan was worried that this was his new curtains!
Here's the paint all done- just a few touch-up spots left. The painter didn't want to do semi-gloss-BUT- that's what I asked for. He did a really good job- it turned out great!

He finished the railing as well- I LOVE IT!


This is the tile in the master bath- I love this too! Wes is grouting this weekend- the site manager had arranged to put in the cabinets before the grout. Wes set him straight rather quickly. I hope Ryan and Katelyn behave so that I can help too!The cabinet guys showed up and dropped of half of the cabinets- minus the doors! They pretty much fill the kitchen and the family room. This is the built-in for my walk-in closet. I LOVE the cherry wood! Wes would have preferred oak- I'm so lucky to have a sweet husband who lets me pick these things without too much flack! We're almost there... Can't wait to have you over to check out the new place!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can finally leave a comment on you blog!! I have not been able to for forever and I don't know why it wouldn't work?? But it is looking really good everything is coming together so nicely!! I can't wait to come see the finished product!! And hopefully get some good ideas for my new house.

    ReplyDelete