Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vote For Your Favorite

OK- I need someone else's opinion other than Wes'. Below are two samples of cultured granite that I cannot choose between. The cultured granite will be in the master bath- in the shower and used for the tub surround. The tub is white and the tile on the floor is posted below too.
The sample on the left is called Walnut Toffee and the sample on the right is Cobblestone. Both look great with the tile. Remember- I'm going for timeless rather than trendy. Leave your vote in a comment! I need to choose by Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I like the one on the right. Gives it more color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Cobblestone. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one on the right!! :) I cant wait to see everything all done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both (I know that doesn't help)- but I had one similar to the right one in Boston and I never could tell if the counter was clean or not. That can be good-since it hid when it wasn't or it can be bad since I would think it was clean and it wasn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cobblestone because it is lighter but with big windows, the walnut toffee would look sweet.

    ReplyDelete