Friday, August 7, 2009

Last Day of Swim Lessons

Ryan and Katelyn had great fun on their last swim day. They decided to fight over one pair of goggles. Katelyn was willing to take turns and "share" the goggles. Ryan was not- this resulted in one huge hissy fit from Ryan.

Lovely, isn't it? Don't you wish your kids could throw a fit like this?

...And these are the super sweet goggles that they were fighting over. WOW! I wish I could wear those!

This is their friend Mackenzie celebrating when she made it across the pool pretty much all by herself. Great job girl!

Here is Katelyn climbing the slide- If I hadn't filled my memory card at that point, we'd have pictures of her actually going down the slide! There's always next year. Katelyn thinks that the swimming pool should be open all year. I'll bet she'd change her mind come October!

No comments:

Post a Comment