Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Slowly But Surely

I took these pictures last night. Thought I'd share an update.

The brick was there as well as the correct color for the grout...Wild West. (Chocolate grout would have been really ugly with light tan and cream brick! Yuck! I'm glad the brick guy asked instead of just using that color!) The layers were there this morning to start.
The sheet rock people were there yesterday too. The house sounded like California Adventure on the first week of May near the Mission Tortilla Factory exhibit. The sheetrock is up on the ceiling in the basement and in the hall on the walls.

UNFORTUNATELY, the sheetrock in this room will need to be taken down. This was the one room that was not supposed to be finished yet. The vent to my down draft stove has not been run and it needs to go in the floor joists above this room. I'm sure everyone will be very happy to redo this!

No comments:

Post a Comment