Saturday, July 11, 2009

Colorish Carwash..Or So They Say

My littles are the goofiest little kids ever. One of their favorite pastimes is going to the "colorish" carwash. They live for it! When I was little I remember wanting to go to Disneyland or Lagooon. I would have even preferred a day at Classic Skating and Water Slides. A day at the carwash never even crossed my mind! They must get it from Wes' side of the family! Ha Ha!

This is what we see before the moment that absolutely THRILLS Ryan and Katelyn. And here it is..."colorish"carwash. Go figure! The funny thing is if they realize that I went to the carwash without them, they get upset.
Here they are watching it rinse. Notice Katelyn trying to hold the colored suds on from the inside...what a silly girl! On the upside, a day at the carwash is definitely cheaper than a day at the water slide park, AND it's easier to keep track of the little munchkins!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are up early this morning posting on your blog. You kids always liked to go to Midvale park; remember the jet and the turtle and the spaceship thing we could never get Jeremy out of? Lagoon day with Kennecott was always a big hit with you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually scheduled this post on Wednesday. A little trick I learned from a friends...create posts when you have time and schedule on for every day! Gotta keep the content fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a Pierson thing :) Just kidding. I love the smell of Riverwash...wierd?!

    ReplyDelete