Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Go, Bears, Go!

Kate made it to cheerleading camp this summer. She was so excited to go! Ryan was sad because he wanted to go camping too. After I explained that it wasn't the kind of camping that he usually did, he was ok with staying home. My camera battery was dying, so the pictures I did get aren't very good. She's the one in the center with the pink sticker on her chin. What a goofy girl! When we left, I asked her if she had fun.

Kate: Yes, mother it was fun.
Me: Did you like learning to cheer?
Kate: Yes.
Me: Do you want to be a cheerleader when you get bigger?
Kate: No!
Me: Do you want to play ball?
Kate: No.
Me: Do you want to dance or do gymnastics?
Kate: No.
Me: Then what do you want to do when you get to high school?
Kate: Just boss people around.

Sounds like she may run for Student Body President some day!

2 comments:

  1. How fun for Kate! I hope her mind changes about the future :) Although if she needs campaign tips, Devin can help :) Your house is looking GREAT! I'm not sure the pantry is big enough for your Betty Crocker cooking though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that cheerleader sure has a short skirt!

    ReplyDelete