Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Logan Loves His Job

I must start this post by mentioning that I asked HR for permission to use this photo- disclaimer and all up front. You know how it is these days- red tape, oh wait- signed and dated red tape!
(Ha Ha! A little joke for some friends from work who follow!)
This last weekend, I had the opportunity to meet some of Logan's family members. They must really like him a lot, because they sure give him a hard time about being a hard worker! I let them know that Logan is a very hard worker...I can always count on things in his area to be running PERFECT when he is out there. No kidding!

He is also a good example to his fellow co-workers. He follows GMPs- to the letter! (Check out the snazzy belt too!) AND he loves what he does- proof in the picture below! A friend lovingly titled this photo "Grunig Loving Cinnis" Still love the safety glasses Logan!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Keri this is HILARIOUS!!! Hahaha. He showed me the flyer last night and I laughed my butt off! hahaha!! I sure do love that guy tho ;)

    ReplyDelete