Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pictures in the Park

We made a trip to the park a few days ago to play and get some pictures of the littles. When I bought the new camera, one of my justifications to Wes was that I would not have to spend $200 for pictures of the kids twice a year at Kiddie Kandids. They do a great job mind you, but I'd rather have a really nice camera with me all the time to capture special moments.
I'm not a professional when it comes to taking pictures by any meaning of the word. I go for take a lot of pictures and hopefully I'll get something good. I have to say, I am getting a little better at this as time goes on.

So without further adieu, here are Ryan and Katelyn's six year old pictures...or just a few of them for your viewing pleasure. I plan to have prints made up of some of the better ones to share.KaTeLyN- 6
RyAn & KaTeLyN- 2009

RYaN- 6

3 comments:

  1. These are very cute. I might have to have you snap some pictures of Ryder :) I want a picture of them when you get some printed off! :) Are you coming up to Devils Creek??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're great with the camera and someone in the family needs to take more pictures so we can document that we actually get together! :) I can't believe that those two munchkins are 6. Time goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Kari, they look good enough to make prints of.

    ReplyDelete