Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easy Bakin' It!

Sunday Katelyn stayed with me instead of doing chores with Dad. It was too cold and snowy for girls! I bet you're all thinking that we watched
The Wizard of Oz...

Surprise!
We played Easy Bake! She got an Easy Bake oven from Santa and Daddy enrolled her in the Sweet Deliveries Club. Now we have those really cool mixes delivered right to our door (Ok- our PO Box). I can't figure out why my mother disliked Easy Bake so much when I was little. Kate doesn't make messes at all! I remember wanting one SOOOOO BAD! I saved my own money and bought a used one from the D.I. Mindy and I had great fun with it at night - in our dungeon bedroom.
She loves playing Easy Bake- quite the aspiring chef!
Kate and her beautiful two layer party cake!

Ryan came home just in time to lick the spatula and have a piece of party cake.

1 comment:

  1. I remember making potatoes in the easy bake. It's really hard to cook a potato with a 40 watt bulb! For some reason we just always ate raw potato with melted butter and salt. It was delicious, I think.... Oh, good times!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete