Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Party For Renny (Warren)

Here's Renny! I can't believe that he's already one! He's such a cute little bug. He spent most of his party crawling around chasing after his new ball. He could walk if he wanted, he stands quite well on his own. I guess he just thinks it's quicker to crawl!

He smiled so cute when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him. It was funny when we got to his name- some sang Renny, some sang other variations- Ren, Rennerton, Warren. Poor kid is probably still trying to figure out his name at a year old! He looks so much like Rikki did.

Here's the Elmo cake that I made for him. He was so excited.

When he saw it he clapped and squealed "Lelmo"!

He reached for it but Rikki wouldn't let him take a handful. I so wanted to see the mess. Although I don't think anything would have topped the "Cake Wars" Ryan and Katelyn had on their first birthdays. I'm so greatful that the cast members at Disneyland didn't ban us after that mess! I never did get the frosting out of my Pooh bear T-Shirt...

This is about the only good shot I got of Daxen. He runs everywhere! When he did stop, it was never for very long and I wasn't fast enough with the camera. I happened to get this one because he climbed up the monkey bars and was stuck for a second. Stuck until his mother saw him and came running. He is not afraid of anything! Rikki will have to keep a close eye on him!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun afternoon at the park with family. Too bad the wind kept blowing or it would have been perfect. He really is a cutie, and growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete