Thursday, April 30, 2009

SCORE!

Woo Hoo! It's my lucky day...BOOKS! Our local library did some re-arranging and decided that they had too many books. (Can a library have such a thing???)

What could they possibly do with extra books? Sell them of course! Although for the price I paid I would call it giving them away.

I got fifteen books for myself. All for the grand total of...$3.00.

Yep that's right!..twenty cents a piece! I told you they were giving them away! All the books I picked up were in very good condition-HC and dust jackets included. What a DEAL!

I also picked up twenty hardcover children's books for Ryan and Katelyn.

$4.00- can't find that deal on the Scholastic book orders they drag home from school.

So- TV off- Let's read! (Except of course on Mondays- Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Charlie-Can't miss those!)

2 comments:

  1. Only in Fielding would you find such a great deal :) Tod bad I missed it. Books are expensive to just read once and then toss them!! You're house is coming along great..good luck waiting for the inspector :( Rikki's boys are so dang cute! I love that Dax isn't afraid of anything....until it happens to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practically free books, what a great deal, I check the deals at the Preston library quite regularly.

    ReplyDelete