Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SHHH...Don't Tell Daddy

Mommy has to work Friday when we have Parent-Teacher conference. Mommy usually takes us after Parent-Teacher and gets us something special for doing so well. Today Mom talked to Mrs. Vance and Mrs. Roberts for a quick update of how we're doing.

Katelyn- I am doing great in reading! I'm almost done with level three in our reading series! My hand writing is coming along nicely too. I picked a dog movie (my Mom wouldn't let me get a real dog) and I had a Happy Meal for lunch. Don't go to McDonalds this week, the toy is very ugly- I don't like aliens.

Ryan- I am doing really good in school. I am learning to read and I love to do art work. I color in the lines all the time. I write very well and can spell most of my numbers through ten. I picked Air Bud on DVD and had a Happy Meal for lunch. My DVD had a cool prize too...

It's a dog tag with "BUDDY" and a paw print stamped on it! I am so cool! I can even undo the chain all by myself. I have wanted this for my whole life!

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute!:) Tell them hi from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I love her! She will be such a good helper with Ryder!! hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ryan, buddy wants a tag like that too.....He is jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Ryan and Katie! You are the smartest Kindergartners that I know!!! :) ...maybe Katelyn can make Jonas' birthday cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete