Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tagged Again!

Once again, Mindy has tagged me...Thanks!

1. Ten years ago, I had two less kids, I was still a newlywed and I was probably begging Wes to take me back to Disneyland-there's a surprise!

2. Things on my TO DO list: Build a new home, Complete the ASQ Quality Auditor certification, clean the window sills, make dinner. (And of course go to Disneyland this year at least once!)

3. Bad Habits: Chocolate, Diet Coke (They offset each other, right?), putting off housework, Disney purchases (I don't think Disney is a bad habit, but I'm sure Wes would put this down on my list!)

4. Places I have lived...in the interest of my personally identity I have only lived in the states of confusion, denial and utter happiness!

5. Things that people don't know about me: I have very little patience for stupid people that do stupid things. I LOVE DISNEY! I only appear to be organized...

I tag Nic, Julie and Jamie!

1 comment:

  1. You? Love Disney? hmm..I didn't know :) Cute post...thanks for tagging me, but I so don't do tags. I get anxiety over what to write and feel all this pressure. So I just don't do them. Lazy, I know.

    ReplyDelete