Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Little Boys Learn on the Farm

I was cleaning Ryan's room the other day. A huge pile of stuffed animals was in the corner of his room AGAIN. When we moved here, I put most of there toy treasures in the storage room- which will be the play room as soon as I get around to organizing it. Ryan and Katelyn insist on pulling EVERY stuffed toy out into their rooms that they own. I'm getting ready to pack them all up and send them to the DI!

Anyway, I was sorting the pile of stuffies to take the no so favorite ones back to the storage room and what do I find at the bottom of the pile shoved in the corner against the wall???? A pile of stuffie fur!

At first I'm a little peeved to be cleaning up this mess- Ryan knows better. He knows that scissors are off limits and that we do not destroy toys. He also knows that I don't like to clean up messes. I start looking for the poor stuffies that are likely going to the trash after this stunt. Here's what I found (and could match up with the pile of fur in the corner using my household CSI skills).

You see, what he has done he learned with his Dad and Grandpa on the farm. He trimmed the bridle paths on his horse stuffies- all eight of them. It was hard not to smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment