Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Prom Night 2010

Hunter actually asked a girl out to prom. He said he had a nice time, but dating is too expensive. That's why he's says he's never going to have a girlfriend! Wes is rubbing off on him.

Here's Hunter and Megan- I hope that's spelled right...

Hunter cleans up pretty nicely. (OK he's looking awfully grown up- I can't believe that he graduates next year!
Here they are with the whole group. What cute dresses! Some of the girls wore Keds! Too funny-

Here's what Hunter picked for shoes. Pretty slick!

4 comments:

  1. He does clean up nice! I hope he had fun! He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I love his shoes. He cracks me up. Kaylee was telling me how when the first slow song came on Hunter said....Kaylee I know you really wanna dance with me, but I better dance with Megan first, cause she's my date. Maybe the three of us could dance together later. I laughed so hard. Kaylee said it was hilarious and everyone was laughing. Meg's dress is adorable. What a fun night for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard that story. Too funny! I wish he'd have a sense of humor at home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good looking bunch of kids there. I hope Hunter had a good time. Prom dating is really expensive these days. We need tpo go back to the sock hops of the 50's!!! The shoes are unique if nothing else!!

    ReplyDelete