Thursday, March 18, 2010

Super Star Katelyn

Why is it that kids always wait until the last minute to remind you about little things?
I've heard them all- like...I need my book order money TODAY
My library books are due...TODAY
I need twenty dollars for ____ TODAY.

Or my favorite of all...I need a super star poster IN THE MORNING...

Katelyn reminded me that she needs a superstar poster Monday morning- at 7:00 pm on Sunday as I'm dropping her off to Debbie's to spend the night. (Wes was out of town and I have to get up at 3:30 am to go to work). Like my friend Marty says- they're cute in self defense...
So here's my quick hour and a half job on Katelyn's 2010 Superstar poster. Thank goodness I have Hunter to drop it off to her in the morning...

I wonder how many years we get to do superstar posters in school...???...

2 comments:

  1. You are most definitely now voted for the super star mom of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment was actually made my Sherri....I am on Greg's computer!

    ReplyDelete