Friday, March 19, 2010

Dax is Three!!!

Dax had his third birthday party last weekend. I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing up. We love Dax for obvious reasons, but here are a few things that make him extra special:

He gives great kisses.
He's an awesome dancer- We call him Action Daxen
He's always laughing at the funny things he does.
His hugs make us smile.
He's nice to everyone and loves to share.
He's an artist- Ask Rikki about midnight art!

Dax and his cheese smile.
Renny and his cheese.


The annual magic show by grandpa- a few of the tricks I figured out. Getting a little slow with the sleight of the hand grandpa!!!


Rikki bought these really obnoxiuos party horn favors. They went right to the garbage as soon as we got home.


Dax had lots of fun presents to open. We got him a tee ball and a mitt. Dawni and Shawn got a bat for him. They were a hit until he opened the Buzz Lightyear remote control spaceship from Tara. (That's what he's holding in the picture with Dawni) He loved that- it fit nicely under the sofa and he thought that was really cool! Both Dax and Renny ran around yelling "To Finity" after that.
Cake Faces!

He picked a SpongeBob cake. I know- I didn't make it. I've not been feeling up to anything lately- BURNED OUT- BUMMED OUT- STRESSED OUT-SPRING FEVER- I'm not sure which.
This little guy was one of the party goers. He had such cute sad eyes. I just had to get a picture! I believe his name is Dillon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAXEN- WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment