Monday, January 10, 2011

A Few of Hunter's Senior Pictures

This is my story of getting Hunter to pose for his senior pictures. I harped on him for literally weeks to get ready. He responded by tuning out my voice and pretending that he never heard me. Wes eventually came to my rescue and told him either get ready and go for pictures or hand over the keys and ride the bus to school. That did the trick...at least for the get ready part.

This is how happy he started out. I have about 100 pictures like this. He claims that this is smiling!The attitude continued until I let him hang upside down in a tree. After that the personality came out, but then I was laughing so hard most of the pictures were blurry. He was being a dork...about like I'd expect my dad to act in pictures. Goofy faces, standing with locked knees and an arched back, giving me the centerfold poses. What a silly kid!

He claims this look gets the girls. Since he doesn't have many girls calling or flocking to the house, I'm not sure how effective it really is.I found a cool tree that I wanted him to pose by. I told him to get closer to the tree when he was still standing 10 feet away and claiming that it was close enough.Can't get much closer than this!He did eventually give me a pose by the tree that I could work with.Followed by insisting on jumping out of the swing. After all the trouble he gave me to get them done, I was glad to at least have a few that I could use. I have to say it was a bit more fun than I expected it to be. It's not that often that he let's me see the cool character side!

No comments:

Post a Comment