Friday, January 7, 2011

Disney Rewards

I've been saving my Disney Rewards points for quite some time hoping against all hopes that they would repost the One Share of Disney stock reward again. (You just can't have enough Disney stock!) Alas, it was not to be...I received an email from guest services that they would not be offering that reward again in the near future...sniff, sniff...

I decided that I was going to spend my points anyway. I was feeling like I needed a new prize and what better way to get one than with points??? Wes can't complain about spending money that way.


I was so exicted when my new prizes came. They are way cute! This is the Blue Fairy. She lights up under her waist with a blue LED light that shines on Gepetto and Pinocchio-they turn with the music "When You Wish Upon a Star". Her wings sparkle too. Way cute!This is Captain Hook. When you turn him around...

Mr. Snee is on the other side! The detail on both of these is remarkable. They are both from the Jim Shore Disney Traditions Collection. I couldn't be happier...except if I had been able to use the points for Disney stock! I can't wait to collect more points!

No comments:

Post a Comment