Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kate Finally Asked!

Well, it's done! Katelyn finally asked to have her ears pierced. Wes told her that she had to wait until she was five...we ended up waiting until she asked. I knew that as soon as Gracie had hers done, Katelyn would want to have hers done too... She was very brave- only little tears for a second- then they painted her nails and all was well. She's already started to amass the earrings...and is counting down the weeks until she can change them.

Anyone remember when she wanted earrings when she was about 4? I bought her some magnetic earrings and sent her in to show Wes. He was furious and didn't speak to me for hours. I egged it on a bit asking him to explain just exactly what I had done to make him so mad. He definitely wasn't amused when Katelyn should him that they were magnets! I on the other hand found it quite funny!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute. I remember the story about the magnetic earings. To funny. How is Wes this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't say a word this time. : )

    ReplyDelete