Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Morning 2010

Easter morning at our house was relatively uneventful. Katelyn was the first one up. She came into our room dressed and ready for the day. I love it when I get to sleep in on days off...this was not going to be one of those days.


Ready for the basket hunt...Not ready for the basket hunt! He later thanked me for getting him up...After the great basket hunt, here they are with their goodies. The Easter Bunny decided that since they got a lot of candy at Debbie's and at the hunt they went to with her on Saturday-they did not need candy...Instead the Bunny brought them a few fun things. They both got bubble bath and a small hollow chocolate bunny.Ryan got the movie Astro Boy, a few Hot Wheels cars, and yellow Peeps. If you haven't seen Astro Boy- rent it! It's really cute! Katelyn got The Princess and the Frog, earrings and pink Peeps. Kate and I watched her movie later in the week. I have to admit I did choke back a few tears over a bug.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys had a good Easter weekend. Hope Reed is doing well. The strawberry tarts look really yummy. Tell Hunter I saw his waterfall on the Bear River Hill today, see if he remembers it. How is the yard coming. Are the hills gone yet?

    ReplyDelete