Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Hot Rod

Today is Grandpa Hot Rod's birthday.
Happy 99th birthday Grandpa Hot Rod-You are really old. My dad is about 40 and my mom says she's 28, but I think she must be about 32 and you're the oldest person I know next to my Grandpa Reed and Grandma Yetta. Bart and Debbie are old too, but only just like my Dad. Mom says that Grandma Ruffy is older than you and I think that's so funny!
Thanks for taking us for rides on the four wheeler to see the elk. And thank you for locking up the dog when I come over. I don't like dogs that are big and jump. I don't like it when dogs scratch me- once I got scratched on my side and it wasn't fun. You have funny wigs! You look better without hair. I like when you do magic too. My Mom says you have a funny song about dogs and boys that you should sing to me. Love Katelyn
Dear Grandpa Hot Rod-
Happy birthday- I don't know how old you are. Are you 63? I like that you laughed when I gave Hunter birthday spankings. I like to play with the cars at your house and ride the motorcycles. I like to see your baby elk and feed them. It is fun! I like when you joke Hunter too.
I hope you have a nice birthday and get lots of presents and eat cake and ice cream. Maybe you'll get a saddle to ride your elk for your birthday. Love Ryan
This is a picture that I assume was taken at Christmas @ 1977 at Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's house. Nice chops! It's funny how much my Dad, Jeremy and Charlie look alike. the shirt looks strangely familiar...like he may still own it! Just kidding, but I do remember my dad wearing clothes forever! Like the green plaid slacks with the green velour shirt or who could forget the character / crazy socks that he wears for the kids in primary?
All fun and kidding aside, I hope you have a super birthday. Love ya dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment