Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've Been Tagged?

All right! I'm in! All the McKoy family will love this picture. My 4th folder, 4th picture happens to be a very special one.

In honor of Grandpa "Mac" McKoy...a picture of his navy years! I'm not sure, but I think Grandpa is on the right, midway up...cut in half. (Maybe the elklady could clarify!)

I remember going to a fireside that Granddad spoke at in Georgia. (Chuck Wiggins house on Galilee Court in Tucker in case you were wondering!) I had the privilege of listening to almost two hours of navy stories. Something I'll never forget!


I wish I could tag Mindy back...so instead I tag Julie Gardner (definitely one of the cutest blogs ever!), Mother the elklady- start a blog!, and as soon as I have two more to tag I'll let them know!

As soon as a get a minute longer, I'll post vacation pics!

Kari

1 comment:

  1. Yep, grandpa McKoy is in second line up, second from right. A mere baby at 17.

    ReplyDelete