Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Beginnings...

Okay everyone...Lets give this a try! I figured since our family is as interesting as the next, why not start a blog to keep in touch with friends and family. I won't promise something new everyday; Heck...I'll be lucky to find the time to post once a week!

A little about the Pierson bunch. We work hard, we play hard. That about sums it up! We're busy with kids and family. We run here and run there. All the while the kids are asking "Are We There Yet?". Thus, the title for our blog. Whether we are in a vehicle or waiting for bedtime; Or my favorite...counting the days until the next Disney vacation.

ARE WE THERE YET???????

2 comments:

  1. "I can see the knoll!" "I can see the knoll!" "I can see the knoll!" We sure had awesome eyes. Ah, we were just as obnoxious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you guys actually resemble those remarks, especially Mindy's comment!

    ReplyDelete