Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hunter's Early Halloween

A couple of weeks ago, Hunter came home complaining of a sore on the side of his nose right at the corner of his eye. It looked like a zit to me. He asked for acne zapper for it- I wouldn't let him put any chemical by his eye. A few whining hours later, he went to bed.

The next morning, I got up and went to work, only to have Wes call me shortly after eight. He said that the whole side of Hunter's face was swollen and his eye was shut. So, I called for an appointment to see Dr. Rod.

The Dr. said that he had an infection and gave him so pretty heavy antibiotics. (I thought it looked more like a spider bite...) He missed two days of school- Wes took sympathy on him, figured with a nick name like Homer, he didn't need to go to school looking like a doofus too!

I tried to get Hunter to let me take his picture since he'd already dressed up for Halloween, but he threatened to break the camera. So I found a picture that closely resembles what he looked like...



This is pretty close, although the other eyebrow was the one a half inch higher than the other. Oh, and his eye was all the way shut- not just droopy! Sad but true!

No comments:

Post a Comment