Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Time!!!

Well it was birthday time again at our place. Ryan and Katelyn are finally two...ok seven, they just act two sometimes. It must be a twin thing.Here's Katelyn with her cake... Wonder Woman...who would've guessed????Here is Ryan and his cake. Batman...he almost didn't get the cake. He threw a fit because it wasn't chocolate. It started out chocolate but due to a technical issue I had start over...don't ask!Here is Katelyn with her haul.

Here is Ryan with his...don't you love the pose?
I attempted to post a few pictures of all the nice gifts they received at their party...like the new Zhu Zhu pets, the games, the sidewalk chalk, the cute clothes, the bike helmets, the Superfriends DVD, and the Wonder Woman complete series DVD...BUT...google just did not want to upload any more pictures for me tonight. Five must be my limit when I don't post everyday! Thanks to everyone for the nice things that I will likely get to clean-up nearly everyday for the next year. (Except for the sidewalk chalk. They plan to use that at Aunt Becs!)Wes and I got them bikes for their big day. I REALLY wish they could already ride them. It's going to be a loooooong summer. Do you know how hard it is to balance kids on bikes these days? What ever happened to banana bike seats with a handle on the back? I can't quite figure out where to hold them...handle bars or shoulders????? I just may give in and buy training wheels yet...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on to the back of the seat and be prepared to run for miles..........oh and your back will kill..........they should be riding on there own by the time that snow flies. X's 2. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to be there for their big day. Look at their learning to ride as exercise time - maybe that we be an extra incentive for training wheels!

    ReplyDelete